13.5.09

London Fashion Week

I love the neck piece, very Elizabeth the First


Love the orange and pink together! soooooo awesome



Ok I know London fashion week was a while ago, but I've just Discovered these pictures. The ones below are from Luella Spring/Summer 09. I want a veil now. The colours are so fresh and the designs are stunning. The neutral/cream ones are Ralph Lauren and the brightly coloured ones are a designer called Ashish. They're soo fun I love the pompoms!!


xxoxo












7 comments:

  1. one word: amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd wear a veil with my outfits in an instant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. London Fashion Week is my favorite. Gotta love Luella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luella Spring/Summer 09 is one of my favourite collections ever. Cute blog btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me I need to find some sort of headwear with a veil asap..
    Thanks for the comments on my blog! I'll start following you for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man those sweaters look particularly appealing- it's freezing here! but i absolutely love the floral tee shirt and headpiece, that's great.

    ReplyDelete