9.7.09

Honesty

wearing: floral shirt-  h&m,  jeans - mavi,  cardi - ?



Ok well I was tagged by the lovely Nicky of Lips of London so here I go! Ten honest things about myself:

1. Well I've started to read Harry Potter 7 and its pretty much amazing

2. I'M GOING TO SEE BILLY ELLIOT ON BROADWAY (shdksadhakjdhsadjhq) OMG I'M SO EXCITED 

3. I've only really just become appreciative of Michael Jackson (particularly the Jackson 5) now that he's died. Sure I liked his music but I didn't realize how talented and unique he was until now, which is quite unfortunate. I wonder what it would have been like to grow up in the 80's and instead of worshipping the Jo Bros people lived for MJ . R.I.P.

4. I'm pretty sure that Shopping OCD. I could shop all day long and not be tired.

5. I'm really happy I started blogging, its been a really amazing thing :)

6. Now that I've cut my hair all I can think about buying are hair accessories. I bought a really cute hairband from UO on monday that was on sale too!!

7. I've been really surprised to find how many Canadian bloggers there are out there. Its awesome!!

8. I'm really hoping to get a Nikon D60 for my birthday

9. I went to London 4 years ago and I think it is the most amazing city ever, I'm very jealous of the people who get to live there. I hope I can live there too someday.

10. This song is currently stuck in my head:



ok so I tag:








xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. so cool about the nikon d60 i hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your floral shirt
    it seems like a lot of people have realized they like michael jackson after his death, it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete