29.4.09

Sync in progress



 Bonjour mes amis

No I am not french, but I thought I would thrill you with the little bit of french I am forced to learn in french class. Est-ce que tu parle francais?

Anyways.......Nothing much happened today. On the weekend however, I FOUND THE SHORTS I HAVE BEEN WANTING AT URBAN OUTFITTERS!! WOOOT
The whole time I was in the store I was looking for theses shorts but couldn't find them. So I was about to leave the store empty handed when I saw them out of the corner of my eye! I was tres tres happy. My friends however were not to pleased. This meant I would have to go try them on and wait in 30 minute line up to try on one pair of shorts. Originally I was going to just pull them over me jeans but there was a scary salesgirl with a tongue ring staring me down so I opted for the change room.  





4 comments:

  1. Comment vas tu ? ;)
    love your short on the first image !
    You ask me how old I was , well I'm actually 12 years old !
    lucille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca va bien merci :)
    Désolé mon français est assez mauvais lol
    Where do you live in france? I've been to Marsaille it was very pretty
    cool, I'm 14
    emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit! those shorts are amazing! :)

    http://cityhipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete