26.11.09

No one leaves here without singing the blues

Ok, so last week I was at my friends birthday party and after we went out for dinner we came back to her house to watch a movie. We ended up choosing "Adventures in Babysitting" which at first I wasn't to thrilled about. However, it turned out to be a surprisingly good movie! It was funny and definitely not as cheesy as the cover depicted. And oh the fashion! I'm looking out for my own pair of red Thor boots right now. Defs recommend it. 9/10.




I was even happier when I discovered that the annoying red headed kid in the movie (far left in the picture above) ended up being....
Anthony Rapp (or Mark Cohen) from Rent! Hurrah for child stars who are actually talented!
I got the babysitting blues.....
I realllllllllly want that jacket/ensemble







Oh right. Apparently a new movie called "Further adventures in Babysitting" is set to be released in 2010.
Starring Raven Symone.
Dear God.

Sorry that all I could give you guys was a movie review, but further posts await you!

Did anybody watch Glee? Oh and by the way I wish the Macy's parade wasn't on during school. Billy Elliot AND Hair preformed in it!!


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this kind of movies because the wardrobe is so ridiculously awesome. I'll have to check it out. And I used to love Raven! That's so Raven was DEFINITELY hilarious!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so perfectly cheesy, i might need to check it out. but oh my, raven simone, I don't think she's made anything worthwhile ever.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete